Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KartRider , You gotta get this

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Giac

Giac

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-07-27

KartRider , You gotta get this Empty
PostSubject: KartRider , You gotta get this   KartRider , You gotta get this EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 12:38 pm

This game is so much fun , if you've ever played Speed Freaks on PS1 and wished it was multiplayer and FREE , well your dreams have come true , absolutly no skill required to play so i know all of GGP people will enjoy , you can make your own PRIVATE 8 player servers or just have random server play , it has friends/buddy list to keep track of each other... So come on everyone download it (250mb approx) and lets have some fun [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you need to sign up for free account also to login to game. Well GO GO GO....... lol!
Back to top Go down
Pixi

Pixi

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: KartRider , You gotta get this   KartRider , You gotta get this EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 12:34 am

free fun sounds good to me bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pixelated_lady
Ch!LL

Ch!LL

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: KartRider , You gotta get this   KartRider , You gotta get this EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 2:44 am

Ha ha, kewl game. My player name is Screamchill, so we should make a server and have a little fun.
Back to top Go down
D00M.7RA1N

D00M.7RA1N

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: KartRider , You gotta get this   KartRider , You gotta get this EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 9:54 am

yeah its... kinna ohk... i guess.. ill play when you guys play but it aint my thing...

the drifting is so random... and item races suck hard...

you can lead for the whole race and then just get tanked at the end and come last...

names D00M7RA1N
Back to top Go down
http://www.zenith-elite.uni.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KartRider , You gotta get this   KartRider , You gotta get this Empty

Back to top Go down

KartRider , You gotta get this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PC-
Jump to: