Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Decent games comin out?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain cooL

Captain cooL

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Decent games comin out? Empty
PostSubject: Decent games comin out?   Decent games comin out? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:04 am

Well seeing as like almost everyone quit i thought why not start a new topic and see how many still browse these forums.

anyone know any decent games comin out, ive heard of spore and that looks .....alright lol
Back to top Go down
Assassin

Assassin

Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Decent games comin out?   Decent games comin out? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 3:16 pm

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
The game with 40% of its uses hooked to their seats and glued to their screens, has launced its new attack upon our lives, an expansion. New weapons, armour, talents, scenaries. But most of all the Death Knight class that will have you living on your seat with entertainment.

Total War: Empires
18th century war that will bring the spoils of war to our own screen, and we only need to watch and learn. Excellent game I say, when the day comes on its arrival. Battles at sea, land, and not quite in the air yet, but it is progressing through the ages and we'll get there.
Back to top Go down
Captain cooL

Captain cooL

PostSubject: reply   Decent games comin out? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:56 pm

although world of warcraft is damn good i am poor Sad lol.

total war sounds good.

has anyone played sins of the solar empire its pretty sweet, its an rts game but its set in outerspace, u colonize planets get income reasearch, build armies fight etc
Back to top Go down
Dr Acula

Dr Acula

Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Decent games comin out?   Decent games comin out? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:18 pm

wat about left 4 dead??? its supposedly going to be an awesome zombie killing fps
Back to top Go down
Captain cooL

Captain cooL

PostSubject: Re: Decent games comin out?   Decent games comin out? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:17 am

wow it does look damn good.

anyone heard about the new counter strike comin out Counterstrike: Online should be good
Back to top Go down
Dr Acula

Dr Acula

Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Decent games comin out?   Decent games comin out? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:43 pm

i heard that cs onilne was gonna be shit??? dunno i guess we will have to see
Back to top Go down
Captain cooL

Captain cooL

PostSubject: Re: Decent games comin out?   Decent games comin out? EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:58 am

well i hope not, it looked ok from what ive seen. and if it is what do i have to look foward to Sad lol
Back to top Go down
Pixi

Pixi

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Decent games comin out?   Decent games comin out? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 12:06 am

althought this isn't new news but we've been waiting for Fallout 3 for ages and the days is nearly here!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pixelated_lady
Captain cooL

Captain cooL

PostSubject: Re: Decent games comin out?   Decent games comin out? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 2:08 am

And who could forget far cry 2 thats out now cant wait to play it when i upgrade my comp about a dozen times.... haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decent games comin out?   Decent games comin out? Empty

Back to top Go down

Decent games comin out?
Page 1 of 1