Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where Is Everybody ??

Go down 
+5
Pixi
djcougar
Fizbin
Noticibly F.A.T
Giac
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Giac

Giac

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Where Is Everybody ?? Empty
PostSubject: Where Is Everybody ??   Where Is Everybody ?? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 9:43 am

OK , so i notice not so many people playing lately , we all getting bored ? well how about we have suggestions for theme nights ? maybe a surf map night or surf map with gungame or ummm crap any idea's or suggestions welcome (Giac looks at MWP for some wacky suggestions affraid ) Any thing or combination of mods can be acheived , zombies , WC3 , Gungame , surf , climb or even try ome new things (search for "matties plugins" for ideas) Sleep Wake me up when you find something good...
Back to top Go down
Noticibly F.A.T

Noticibly F.A.T

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Where Is Everybody ??   Where Is Everybody ?? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 6:29 pm

Dunno.... I have alot of assignments for uni and shit atm, so i ain't been on much... Sad
Back to top Go down
Fizbin

Fizbin

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Where Is Everybody ??   Where Is Everybody ?? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 12:49 am

yeah same i been so busy with work and shit i never get to spend time on the and romy not lettin me Sad
and yeah i gotta move in like three weeks again !!!!
Back to top Go down
djcougar

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Where Is Everybody ??   Where Is Everybody ?? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 4:45 am

and I have no net lol

moving again fizzy?
Back to top Go down
Pixi

Pixi

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Where Is Everybody ??   Where Is Everybody ?? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 10:20 am

i've been busy bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pixelated_lady
Fizbin

Fizbin

PostSubject: Re: Where Is Everybody ??   Where Is Everybody ?? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 12:07 pm

yeah i moving into von moos old house coz its empty
Back to top Go down
D00M.7RA1N

D00M.7RA1N

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Where Is Everybody ??   Where Is Everybody ?? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 1:45 pm

Yeah i aint been on much and when i am im too fucked to game... besides ima be playing TF2 soon anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zenith-elite.uni.cc
djcougar

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Where Is Everybody ??   Where Is Everybody ?? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 2:17 am

tf2 is acutally coming out soon? lol

that's been several years in the making
Back to top Go down
Fizbin

Fizbin

PostSubject: Re: Where Is Everybody ??   Where Is Everybody ?? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 12:27 pm

lol i got it free when i got my new vid card
so i just waiting to dl it
Back to top Go down
D00M.7RA1N

D00M.7RA1N

PostSubject: Re: Where Is Everybody ??   Where Is Everybody ?? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 1:40 pm

peload starts... yesterday?

beta today for people who have pre purchased
Back to top Go down
--GGP--Andy36

--GGP--Andy36

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Where Is Everybody ??   Where Is Everybody ?? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 1:59 pm

I have been so busy as well with work and studying so when I do get on im either to tired or playing like shit lol
Back to top Go down
SquishyRoo™

SquishyRoo™

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Where Is Everybody ??   Where Is Everybody ?? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 4:58 am

im on everyday tv is boring but ive noticed not much people online. Part of the reason is crap maps i think example water world and other big maps. They take 4 eva to finish and normally the stat whore who gets to nade leaves and then all the nubs have to keep playing and cant rtv so they leave. new maps are cool but big ones suck ass. ..... Maybe if we have more exciting wins, (dont know if its possible) like bigger celebration graphics, have random better winning sounds. Awp for 1st gun instead of glock. HAve unlimited grenades for warm up round. possibly have a top 20 play off? the top 20 players of each month play 1 round to be champ of the month maybe (but will people remember to be there on that day) there are some ideas Plus sometimes i cant even find the server, it doesnt even come up in the seach thing afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/squishyroo
D00M.7RA1N

D00M.7RA1N

PostSubject: Re: Where Is Everybody ??   Where Is Everybody ?? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 9:41 am

lol thats what favs are for...

for the champ thingo you can use the steam communities group events to remind twats to be there.
Back to top Go down
MWP's CEO

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Where Is Everybody ??   Where Is Everybody ?? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 12:10 pm

There are quite a few shitty maps that really need to be deleted... it's frustrating when a map vote comes up and all of the map choices suck, then people don't RTV.

OR you could give me admin and I can set up a map vote when we're stuck on a bad map...
Back to top Go down
D00M.7RA1N

D00M.7RA1N

PostSubject: Re: Where Is Everybody ??   Where Is Everybody ?? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 12:21 pm

mostly in map votes half the dumb cunts donkey vote 1 or 2 or vote for the map with the most outstanding name... i.e. simpsons maps... almost all of them are unplayable.

If it where actually doable id bloody stop all votes and base map regularity on how many times it gets rtved.
Back to top Go down
SquishyRoo™

SquishyRoo™

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Where Is Everybody ??   Where Is Everybody ?? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 11:35 am

well i sugested having something other than knife at start like nades, and alot of people liked it and kept asking 4 it. But! ..... cant do that anymore so ... oh well. well i dont know any other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/squishyroo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Is Everybody ??   Where Is Everybody ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where Is Everybody ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat-
Jump to: